Contact the circulation department for availability and pricing. All issues of our print publications are published online at www.catalyst-chicago.org.
332 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60604
PHONE (312) 673-3871
FAX (312) 427-6130
Catalyst encourages reprints of its articles and does not charge a fee. However, it does have the following guidelines.
1. Requests should be made in writing (e-mail is acceptable) and include the following information: The headline and issue of the article to be reprinted, the name and nature of the publication in which it will be reprinted, the circulation of the publication in which it will be reprinted and the reason for the reprint.
2. Any reprint should carry this credit: “This article first appeared in the MONTH, YEAR issue of Catalyst Chicago, which can be found online at www.catalyst-chicago.org.”
3. Any editing or trimming must be approved by Catalyst.
4. Catalyst holds only first rights to publish for photos; arrangements for reprints must be made with the photographer.
5. Catalyst requests that a tear sheet be provided once the article/articles have been reprinted.
6. If you have any questions, contact Publisher Linda Lenz at email@example.com.